storytelling where







meets design

Your branding may be a logo, fonts and color choices, but your BRAND is you. 

I'm sure you've heard that message over and over, and have maybe even gone down the path of trying to figure out your own brand, either on your own or with a professional. But it's still hard to know exactly what that means, and how to best communicate it to others. Being able to create a set of elements that communicate who you are to the rest of the world is an important step for any business. 

My role in all of this is to help you find not just your brand and a set of visuals to match, but your VOICE. I'm going to help you find your why, and figure out how to express that to the world. 

In a word - I'm going to help you find YOU. I've already done it for hundreds of photographers when it comes to defining their photographic voice, and it's just a small step to taking those same skills and turning it into a personal brand that cannot be ignored. 

1.

After you've booked by paying the retainer, I give you a bit of homework consisting of a Pinterest assignment and an in-depth questionaire. You take your time with it, and get it back to me by our scheduled start date. 

2.

I take all that information and create a moodboard for your approval. The moodboard is crucial in defining the look and feel of your new brand, so we'll go back and forth as many times as it takes to get just the right look. 

3.

Using that moodboard as inspiration, I provide you with font options, and then from there I create rough mock ups of potential logos. Again, we go back and forth every step of the way to insure that each decision is just the right one for you. Once we've finalized your set of logos, we also create a cohesive set of graphics to go with your new visuals.

4.

After presenting all your elements on a branding board for the big reveal, I export and package up each element so it's ready to use. If you've also booked a website design package, we shift gears and continue working on that together. 

5.

I'm with you every step of the way, as a mentor offering advice and experience, as a partner who listens to what you want, and as a designer who does my best to deliver exactly what you need. 

Jennifer Bogle // Offset Artist thrilled with the results I’m more than




of the design work Kate performed, and cannot recommend her highly enough.

INVESTMENT

Design services start at $1500, with most clients spending about $3000 on branding & website design services. 

I offer a complimentary 30 minute consultation to any serious prospective clients.

If you aren’t sure where to start, or want to see how well we’d work together, please reach out to schedule one with me today. 

Please click on the client guide below for current pricing and details. 

currently booking spring 2018 branding packages and website design projects

Jen Bilodeau // Click Photo School Mentor & Breakout Instructor 100% of herself into everything she does. If you have been fortunate enough to cross paths with Kate before, you know she puts




This was an investment in my business that will pay dividends for years to come.

I have no idea where to start. Can you help?

I offer a complimentary 30 minute consultation to any serious prospective clients. If you aren’t sure where to start, or want to see how well we’d work together, please reach out to schedule one with me today. 

What type of files do I receive?

 For all design options I deliver final files (logos, social media, graphic elements, marketing packages, etc) in .psd, .jpeg, .svg, .pdf, .eps, .ai, and .png. 

Do you provide font files?

Due to licensing requirements, I can only provide recommendations on fonts for you to purchase if you wish to incorporate them beyond the collatoral files I provide. 

Do you offer payment plans?

Yes! A smart business owner knows the importance of investing in their business, but they also know the importance of maintaining a budget. Please reach out and we can come up with a payment plan to suit your specific needs. 

How do I book?

Reach out to me via email or my contact form, and introduce yourself! We'll chat a bit to make sure we are a good fit, and then we'll decide on a start date that works for us both. Once you've paid the 25% retainer, you are officially on my schedule. You'll just need to make sure to get all your homework back to me by the start date, as well as pay the remaining 75%, and then we jump in together! 

Jessica Peterson // Birth Photographer know me and my style so quickly. What amazes me most is how Kate was able to





I couldn't be happier with the entire experience.

recent projects

Kate Luber // Photographer, Click Photo School Breakout Instructor, & Photoshop Genuis truly see you. Kate has an incredible ability to
Menu